Assistant Professor, Chemical Engineering Department, Isfahan University of Technology.
· Development of agro-based composites
· Extraction of micro and nano fibers from natural resources
· Characterization of biopolymers for coatings
· Bioethanol production from agro based materials
· Microbial fuel cells
Research Assistant, Post Doctoral, Centre for Biocomposites and Biomaterials Processing, University of Toronto.
· Developing a data base on the biomass flow in a pulp mill for a bio- refinery
· Developing a new biocomposite for automotive applications using resin infusion processing.
Research Assistant, Doctoral Candidate, University of Toronto.
· Characterizing natural fibers and polymers.
· Developing natural fiber composite manufacturing processes.
· Performing characterization methods such as DSC, SEM, and IGC.
· Performing mechanical tests such as tensile, flexural and impact tests.
· Developing programming codes for simulation of heat transfer and kinetics.
· Simulating heat transfer and kinetics using finite element analysis software.